Hall of Academic Excellence
Scholarships & Awards
DR CHERYL PIERRE
World Prize recipient in 2000 for BEST MARKS IN THE WORLD for Route B Year 3.
The recipient of the prestigious Sir Jim Stephens Scholarship (University of London) award for BEST MARKS IN THE WORLD for Scheme A Year 1, 2007.
The recipient of the prestigious ILAS Highest Achievement award for BEST OVERALL PERFORMANCE in any one year.
The recipient of the prestigious ILAS Highest Achievement award for BEST OVERALL PERFORMANCE in any one year, 2009.
World Prize recipient in 2009 for Best Marks in the World by University of London – Graduate Route A – Year 1.
Awarded ILAS’s Highest Achievement Award for Best Marks in any one year.
World Prize – Recipient of University of London’s award for Academic Achievement – Best Marks, Final Year, Graduate Route A – 2010.
ILAS Most Outstanding Performance Award and Valedictorian 2010.
World Prize – Recipient of University of London’s award for Academic Achievement – Best Marks, Year 1, Graduate Route A – 2011.
To be awarded – ILAS Highest Achievement Award – for best marks in any one year, 2011.
Recognition for Distinction in Debating, Mooting & Essay Writing
ILAS Annual Criminal Mooting Competition
- KESTON WOODRUFFE, SHANA ALI, AFIYA SANDY – Winning Team, 2009.
- SHERVON PHILLIPS – Most Outstanding Advocate, 2009.
- BRIANNA SHIM, KELY-JO SIRJU, JASSERAN HOSEIN – Winning Team, 2010.
- BRIANNA SHIM – Most Outstanding Advocate, 2010.
- DEVONNE MIGGINS, KYLA RICHARDS, SHIVANI RAMKISSOON – Winning Team, 2011.
- KYLA RICHARDS – Most Outstanding Advocate, 2011.
- ALEX RICHARDS, TARUNA MUNGROO, MINTRI BEHARRYLALL – Winning Team, 2012.
- MINTRI BEHARRYLALL – Most Outstanding Advocate, 2012.
ILAS Great Jurisprudence Debate
- SHANNON BEHARRY – Winner 2008.
- MICHAEL MATHEWS – Winner 2009.
- LIANN HORREL and ADANNA WALKER – Winning team 2010.
- SHERVON PHILLIPS – Winner 2011.
- RENISA RAMLOGAN – Winner 2012
University of London Inaugural
Debate Competition 2011
Winner – ILAS!!!
MIGGINS, THALASSA COX, CHRISTOPHER FODERINGHAM-GARRAWAY
EU Law Essay Writing Competition
RANDY SINANAN –
– Winner, 2012
ILAS Citizen’s Award TARIQ ABDUL-HAQQ – 2010
Vision on Mission – 2011